Sunday 3 June 2012

Just touched down in Joberg town!


Other than a hellish adventure in Doha, which consisted of being propositioned to leave the airport to spend some "quality time" with a gentleman, and then sitting in a stuffy horrible waiting room for HALF AN HOUR after being rushed down to get on a bus that wasn't there. I made it unscathed! 
I cannot say the same for my luggage though. On its maiden voyage the handle has been smashed in, by the looks of it from being dropped straight onto it CLEVERLY I remembered to complain before I left, but I did have to demonstrate how it wouldn't work, and is apparently sharp and spiky because I now have a hole in my finger.

Right. I am tottling out of the airport in quest of this accomodation, which I cannot find an address for anywhere, I have drawn a map though. BONUS CHANCE 

TOODALOO MOTHERFUCKERS....

No comments:

Post a Comment