Friday 1 June 2012

Right. Well. Seeing as everyone else is doing it I suppose I shall get involved!
Tomorrow I fly off to Johannesburg (via Doha) to start another big adventure (I know I said first, but really this isn't the first one is it? It might be my first big medical adventure)


I have half packed (and by half packed I mean I folded stuff and put it on my bed and thought about packing it) and half done my laundry (by which I mean I have sorted it into bags and have thought about putting it in the washing machine)


I have somewhere to live in Johannesburg as of today (winner winner) which probably a good thing seeing as I arrive on Sunday. And I am hoping that I will manage to find my way there from the airport.


So far I haven't forgotten my passport, and I've checked in online SO IT IS REALLY HAPPENING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment